I no longer have time to respond to every message. :-(
Here are some tips in reaching me:
- Don't ever use snail mail, as that doesn't get read.
- Don't name drop. If we have a mutual friend, have them do the email intro.
- Don't have your assistant reach out to me if we don't already know each other. You should make first contact yourself.
- Please don't offer to buy me coffee or to ask for only a ten minute meeting, as there is no such thing.
- Don't BCC me.
- Don't include your glamour shot in your email to me.
- Be concise.
Email but no promise of a response.