Paul is the founder or co-founder of 10 startups:
- Speed Games, a profitable game company I
created in high school.
- Xiangqi.com, an international
network for Chinese Chess players.
- Boston Light Software, makers of
QSHOP, sold to Intuit.
- Intermute, makers of security and
privacy software, sold to Trend Micro.
- Kayak, a travel company,
IPO in 2012, then sold to Priceline / Booking.com.
- GetHuman, a customer service
company which has served over 200M people.
- Lola.com, a business travel and
expense management company.
- Summits, a network of 40
schools and 10,000 students in rural Haiti.
- Winter Walk Boston,
an annual homeless awareness event.
- King Boston, a
racial justice organization, based on the work of Martin Luther King,
Jr. and Coretta Scott King.