Here are some important people to me that have died:
- My father, Edward T. English.
To honor him and my Mom, I host a weekly dinner with my
siblings every Tuesday, and we often talk about our parents
there, and what we learned from them.
- My nonprofit mentor, Thomas J. White
- My former therapist, Dr. Jack Green
Other friends that I have lost recently:
- Leila Janah, my friend and mentor
- Professor Robert A. Morris, my mentor at UMASS Boston
- Nicholas Lambrou, my next door neighbor, and my "2nd father"
- Brendan Burke, my godfather and humorist
- Ted Young, my uncle, an Admiral in the US navy
- Randal Levenson, my artist/inventor friend and mentor from Miami
- Jake Millar, podcast entrepreneur and bipolar buddy
- Paul Farmer, cofounder of PIH in Boston and Haiti
- Ed Takacs, the greatest headhunter and party thrower
the first "bar artist" I ever met, his bar was magical